2. In the above subjects, candidate’s knowledge, competency and proficiency would be examined through objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) under OMR mode of examination. However, in the following remaining four papers/subjects of Executive Programme, (Old Syllabus - 2012) and five papers/subjects of Executive Programme (New Syllabus - 2017), candidates would be examined through descriptive mode ofexamination:
3. In OMR based examination, each paper shall be of three hours duration having 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of one mark each. The questions shall be of average, above average and difficult level covering the entire syllabus. In case, the syllabus of any paper is divided into different Parts, i.e., Part - A, Part - B, etc., requisite number of questions shall be asked from the respective Part corresponding to the weightage of marks as prescribed in the syllabus.
4. Each question shall contain four answer options and the candidate shall be required to select one option as his/her correct answer and mark in the OMR answer sheet by darkening the respective circle with blue/black ball point pen.
5. Negative marks shall be applied for wrong answers attempted by the candidates in the ratio of 1: 4, i.e. deduction of one (1) mark for every four (4) wrong answers or proportion thereof , i.e., 0.25 mark for each wrong answer and total marks obtained by the candidates in such papers would be rounded up to next whole number. Further, the negative marks per paper would be limited to the extent of marks secured for correct answers so that no candidate shall secure less than zero mark in the above subjects.
6. Question paper booklets for the OMR based examination in respect of the following papers/subjects shall be provided in English language only :
However, candidates of Module II of Executive Programme (Old Syllabus – 2012) who opt for writing the examination in Hindi medium shall be provided question paper booklet of Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II) paper printed in English along with its Hindi version. However, OMR Answer sheets for all the subjects would be provided in English language only.
7. Previous session(s) question papers of OMR based examination in the respect of Executive Programme (Old Syllabus - 2012) and Executive Programme (New Syllabus - 2017) are available on the website of the Institute for the reference of the students. Detailed instructions for appearing in OMR based examination would be hosted on the website of the Institute as well as published in the Student Company Secretary e-journal and also provided along with the e-Admit Card of the candidates.