Hello to All my Lovely Readers!
In this post, I would tell you guys how you all can continue your preparation during this quarantine period for CSEET (Company Secretary Entrance Executive Test).
(I know all of you are now aware of CSEET but still I am giving a brief about CSEET.)
– The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) holds CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) for direct admission of the candidates in the CS Executive Programme.
The upcoming and the first CSEET 2020 is to be held in the month of May 2020( The exam date is likely to be postponed due to Covid-19) and the registration for it ends on May 5th, 2020.
CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is decided to be held 4 times in a year that is the month of May, July, November, and January.
10+2 passed / appearing students, graduates and postgraduates students can register for CSEET on icsi.edu.
So, moving on to the topic:-
Benefits of e-learning:
1. Online Learning Accommodates Everyone’s Needs
The online method of learning is best suited for everyone. This digital revolution has led to remarkable changes in how the content is accessed, consumed, discussed, and shared. Online educational courses can be taken up by office goers and housewives too, at the time that suits them. Depending on their availability and comfort, many people choose to learn at weekends or evenings.
2. Lectures Can Be Taken Any Number Of Times
Unlike classroom teaching, with online learning you can access the content an unlimited number of times. This is especially required at the time of revision when preparing for an exam. In traditional form of learning, if you can not attend the lecture, then you have to prepare for that topic on your own; in e-Learning, you can attend the lectures whenever you want with ease.
3. Offers Access To Updated Content
A prime benefit of learning online is that it makes sure that you are in synchronization with modern learners. This enables the learner to access updated content whenever they want it.
4. Quick Delivery Of Lessons
e-Learning is a way to provide quick delivery of lessons. As compared to traditional classroom teaching method, this mode has relatively quick delivery cycles. This indicates that the time required to learn is reduced to 25%-60% of what is required in traditional learning. There are some of the reasons why the learning time is reduced by e-Learning:
· Lessons starts quickly and also wrapped up in a single learning session. This enables training programs to easily roll out within a few weeks, or sometime even days.
· Learners can define their own speed of learning instead of following the speed of the whole group.
· Saves time as a student does not need to travel to the training venue. You can learn at the comfort of your own place.
· Students can choose to study specific and relevant areas of the learning material without focusing on each and every area. For example, they can skip certain areas they do not want to learn.
e-Learning helps in creating and communicating new training, policies, concepts, and ideas. Whether it is for formal education or entertainment, e-Learning is very quick way of learning!
e-Learning enables educators to get a higher degree of coverage to communicate the message in a consistent way for their target audience. This ensures that all learners receive the same type of training with this learning mode.
7. Reduced Costs
e-Learning is cost effective as compared to traditional forms of learning. The reason for this price reduction is because learning through this mode happens quickly and easily. A lot of training time is reduced with respect to trainers, travel, course materials, and accommodation.
This cost effectiveness also helps in enhancing the profitability of an organization. Also, when you are studying at your own place, you are relieved from paying for travel expenses (e.g. accommodation) when training happens in another city/state and/or external learning materials.
e-Learning has a positive influence on an organization’s profitability. It makes it easy to grasp the content and digest it:
· It results in improved scores on certifications, tests, or other types of evaluation.
· Higher number of students who achieve ‘pass’ or mastery’ level.
· Enhanced ability to learn and implement the new processes or knowledge at the workplace.
· Help in retaining information for a longer time.
Due to the wide set of benefits it gives to students, e-Learning has become quite popular and appreciated among students all over the world.
Things to be kept in mind while taking an online lecture
1. The website should be trusted
2. Full coverage of Syllabus as per your concerned institute
3. Latest amendments should be covered
4. Faculties should be highly qualified & experienced
5. Price should be affordable
6. Extra support / services should be available (example - Technical Support, etc)
7. There must be a medium to resolve subject regarding queries
8. Reviews of the website should be genuine
9. Quality of product
10. Methods of payment
I would also like
to suggest you to subscribe for the lectures from StudyAtHome for CSEET, as
this website have the top most experienced faculties of India, you can check
the reviews directly from the website (www.StudyAtHome.org)
After sale services are also available and you can talk directly to the concerned faculties for any subject related query/doubts.
You can get the
lectures in Google Drive (Downloadable Link) within few hours along with
study material that are self composed by the Faculties.
It also have all the payment methods like, Google Pay, Paytm, Net banking, PhonePe, etc.
The CSEET lectures are recorded as per the latest syllabus of ICSI, the quality of the lectures can be judged from the demo videos that are given belowDemo Lectures for CSEET:
So, this was all
about how can you continue your preparations for exam during quarantine at the comfort of your
#stayhome #staysafe #crackCSEET